Saturday, May 06, 2006

Birthday Party Information

















Who: Harper Rose
What: A Birthday Party
Where: Bates/Logan Park
When: Sunday, May 28 from noon to 4 p.m.
Why: see pictures above

We have reserved the pavilion at Bates/Logan Park (near our house at 2938 S. Logan Street); more information about the park: (http://www.ci.englewood.co.us/home/index.asp?page=366)

Please RSVP by May 22 to philippeernewein@yahoo.com; thanks,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, man, we can't make it! Thanks for the card/invite; it arrived this afternoon.

Congratulations on the big ONE.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart, Received Harper's invitation and the pictures, I can't believe our girl is going to be "1",I'm so heartbroken that I will be missing her first birthday, I was so hoping I could have been there with all of you!!!!! Here picture's by the way are gorgeous, those eyes say it all. I will call you later. Please give my pumpkin lots of hugs and kiss's and ask pookie what "she" would like for her birthday.

Love Nana

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the by, I sure for you it has been somewhat of a long year, but I bet when you look at her first picture and her "1" year old picture the year was really a blink of an eye.Love You Jenni and Philippe. Mom

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been a year already. We would not miss the celebration for anything - count on us
Steve & Kathy Aegerter

8:22 AM  
Blogger FastCompany said...

:) Yay! Oh Mr. Ernewein, I am soooooooo happy for y'all! (wipes tear)

Though I haven't yet gotten to meet your wonderful family yet, in visiting this beautiful, heartwarming photo album blog, I feel as though I am there, watching her grow and blossom before my very eyes. (wipes tear) It joys my heart to see y'all cherishing all these special times and sharing them, as I myself can feel the rainbows radiating from your whole family! :)

:) God Bless you all, and though I unfortunately won't make it to her first birthday party in that I'm now living a thousand miles away in the City of Roses, I am celebrating her birthday in heart, mind and spirit alike! (does happy birthday dance)

:) An early happy birthday wish to Harper, yay! :)

Sincerely,
Noah Eaton
(Mistletoe Angel)

http://www.emmanuelendorphinlovesyouall.blogspot.com

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home