Harper is really soaking in the world like a sponge. She has become very in-tune with her surrounding. She has the most amazing smile and her laugh makes you feel as if all is right in the world. What a gift we have been given.
I have viewed all your delightful photos, Harper. It's obvious that your dear parents, family, and friends are loving you just as they ought. You are beautiful and intelligent and bring joy to the world. (It's the perfect season for "joy to the world.") If I were a fairy godmother, I would touch you with my magic wand and have you always remember what a precious gift to the world you are. Lots of love to you and your fabulous mom and papie.--J. Dionigi
I am partial to this photo of Harper because she really looks like Jaden at this age - the eyes, nose and cheeks - oh she is beautiful! And we certainly miss her! All our love, especially from Jaden!
She is beautiful!!! A great combination of you both. Looks like you both are enjoying Parenthood. :-) Think of you guys often. Happy Holidays~ Tiffany (aka Hansie)
3 Comments:
I have viewed all your delightful photos, Harper. It's obvious that your dear parents, family, and friends are loving you just as they ought. You are beautiful and intelligent and bring joy to the world. (It's the perfect season for "joy to the world.") If I were a fairy godmother, I would touch you with my magic wand and have you always remember what a precious gift to the world you are. Lots of love to you and your fabulous mom and papie.--J. Dionigi
I am partial to this photo of Harper because she really looks like Jaden at this age - the eyes, nose and cheeks - oh she is beautiful! And we certainly miss her! All our love, especially from Jaden!
She is beautiful!!! A great combination of you both. Looks like you both are enjoying Parenthood. :-) Think of you guys often. Happy Holidays~
Tiffany (aka Hansie)
Post a Comment
<< Home